AStA advice for students with children
Studying with children is a great challenge. In particular, there is a lack of childcare places and family-friendly study conditions.
We won’t leave you alone and offer you a comprehensive range of advice:
Advice on financial assistance
• What state benefits am I entitled to?
• Information on parental allowance, child allowance, housing allowance & bridging allowance
• Information on application, submitting evidence, etc.
• Maintenance and advance maintenance
• Education and participation
• RUB-internal offers for students with children
Advice on bureaucratic matters
- Am I taking a semester off?
- Information on rights and deadlines
- Support with problems with lecturers and examination offices
- Supervision options at the RUB
- Advice & assistance in filling out applications (no BAföG)
- Time constraints, special situations in life
The university administration for family-friendly universities has a survey conducted on the flexible need for short-term care on campus.
Click here for the survey:
Studierendenhaus SH 0/010
Phone: +49 (0) 234 32-27413
The consultation can currently only take place by telephone at the following times:
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Thursday 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Appointments can be made via “email@example.com”. Consultations can also take place via Team Speak.