Life counseling & coaching
The counseling service is a point of contact for individual issues relating to personal life situations, crises or everyday challenges. The topics of conversation can be very diverse. People get the opportunity to speak discreetly and individually about topics intensively and to look for possible solutions. The offer is open to everyone. It is confidential, anonymous and free of charge.
Topics can be:
- Challenges in life, work and studies
- Everyday stress & personal concerns
- Conflicts with the flat share or in the dormitory
- Conflicts in a partnership, marriage, family or with friends
- Things that you don’t want to tell but want to “get rid of”
- Fears of the future and of failure
- Feelings of being overwhelmed and aimless
- Situations in difficult phases of life
- Decision making, self-doubt & self-awareness
- Motivation, time management & structure
- Communication & interaction
- Self-confidence & self-worth
- Social contacts & shyness
The monitoring currently takes place exclusively via email or by individual appointment on the phone, via Zoom or Teamspeak. Just write me an email for a consultation.
Sebastian Flack, SH 018
Universitätsstraße 150, 44801 Bochum
Phone: 0 23 4/ 32 23 05 0
Please arrange individual appointments by email!