Aid fund for foreign students
In addition, the social advise is the acceptance point for applications to the association “Help for foreign students in Bochum e.V.”. The association grants students, without German citizenship or equivalent under the European treaties, one-time support (by loan) for living, if they can’t afford it themselves.
The application forms can be filled out online and sent by e-mail with the necessary documents to email@example.com. Please notice, that there are four application forms.
Please notice that you have to fulfill certain requirements for the application. The receiving office doesn’t decide whether to approve the applications. This is the task of the association’s board of directors. The processing time for the application is around one week.
Requirements for an application:
- residence permit according to § 16 AufenthG or § 81 AufenthG (Visa for study)
- enrollment at Ruhr-University Bochum
- to be in financial difficulties (financial emergency)
The necessary documents:
- certificate of enrollment
- complete bank account documents from last 3 month of all accounts!! (Payment list are accepted, too)
- Copie passport and Copie residence permit card
- If there are debts, corresponding proofs.
- !!Car Cost, gym cost, fine, mobile phone cost aren’t taken into application!!