The ticket is part of the social contribution, which has to be paid by every student.
In certain cases, this part of contribution is not payable or may be refunded.
Our secretariat will take care of the reimbursement of the ticket.
EXEMPT FROM THE SEMESTER TICKET CONTRIBUTION:
- guest and secondary students
- Students on vacation semester
- People with disabilities and corresponding stamps in the severely disabled pass, who can travel freely or who cannot use public transport due to their disability
In these cases, only the reduced semester fee will be charged from the outset. Evidence must be submitted to the Student Secretariat upon enrollment or re-registration. If you fail to do so, you can request a refund from us.
REASONS FOR REFUND
- Exmatriculation in the current semester
- Leave of absence (after the end of the re-registration period)
- Place of residence outside of NRW
- Semester abroad/ internship abroad or outside NRW
- Late enrollment
- Severely disabled ID card with corresponding stamps
Summer semester 15.09. (Example summer semester 22, deadline September 15, 2022)
Winter semester 15.03. (Example WiSe 22/23, deadline March 15, 2023)
Applications for the difference to the €9 ticket will be processed by us again.
Please always and ONLY upload the required documents. No course of studies, bank statements or similar. Incorrect applications will NOT be processed.
We process applications for the summer semester from April and for the winter semester from October.
Applications in the current semester will be processed within 3 weeks.
If incorrect documents are uploaded, the applications will not be processed.
You can find an overview of the required documents here.
Just email, come by or call:
AStA der Ruhr-Universität Bochum
All statements without guarantee!